Location and the ESFL building
Built in 1917, the former Arlington Hills Public Library building is one of three historic Carnegie libraries in St. Paul. Built in the Beaux-arts style, the building is graced with classical columns and sculptural details.
The East Side Freedom Library has a 15-year lease on the 7,900 square foot architectural landmark. Programming has already begun, and materials are being added to the building in January of 2015. Please support our work in this great building with a donation today.